The first new gTLDs are expected to be delegated later this year
- The domains are delegate at a rate of 20 per week, based on a randomized draw
- ICANN launched the Trademark Clearinghouse on 26 March 2013
View the new gTLD program timeline on the ICANN website here.
What comes next?
- Registration with the Trademark Clearinghouse (TMCH): We will register your current trademarks and notify you if anybody tries to register a domain using them
- Dot Strategy Report: We will suggest which new gTLDs to register and buy the chosen domains for you
- Dot Monitoring Services: We will look out for any purchased domains that infringe your brand, and we’ll inform you on which domains your competitors are registering